ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

machachari
Newly Registered

urgent advice

Post by machachari » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 am

hi i just need to ask expert or knowledgeable guy with immigration, i was in uk illegally and i had british partner of we have children with, now am in kenya but my partner went back to uk at least to prepare for me to apply spouse visa, she left the kids with me, but of late they have been the victims of tropical disease mararia, so far they have lost immunity and their mum is asking if i can take them as they are british, my question is if i apply visitor visa to take them to their mum will i have problem.
regards

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Yes you may have a problem applying for a visit visa as the eco will not be satisfied that you intend to return. Can your wife come to Kenya to collect them?

machachari
Newly Registered

Post by machachari » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm

the problem if she collect them she will then means she will stop working and it will make hard for me to apply for spouse visa later,

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 pm

can't she just take leave from work?

mteja
United Kingdom

Post by mteja » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

@Machachari pls dont apply as a visitor, it will ruin your chances of spouse. I tried my kids visa as a visitor, reason being, we wanted her to come for hols then go back and apply for settlement as it takes 90 days whereas visitors takes 4days. That was our reasoning which was bad move, it was rejected straight away.

Patient Pays, Good luck
togetherness as one