ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric enrollment help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sc9

Biometric enrollment help

Post by sc9 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I am looking to book Biometric enrollment by phone for T1G initial application sent by post; before that I would like to see the list of all the places where I go easily.

I have found some information at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... enrolment/ which is confusing me a bit and I need assistance for the same. On the page there are public enquiry office (PEO) and biometric enrolment centre (BEC) lists. Could somebody let me know whether I can go for biometric enrollment at PEO or BEC are the only option for me?

Cheers!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm

You can go for either. If you are a single applicant they should also give you the option of going to the post office.

sc9

Post by sc9 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Greenie wrote:You can go for either. If you are a single applicant they should also give you the option of going to the post office.
Thanks Greenie!
I am with my 1 dependent.

Cheers!