ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidences required for ILR Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gentlejuke

Evidences required for ILR Dependent

Post by gentlejuke » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am

Hi - Can you please help me out to resolve this query.
I get an eligibility for ILR Jul month. What are the evidences that I need to show toward dependent & main applicant are staying together for last two years. In my case, my wife name was included in Tenancy/Council bill. But I am holding NHS/GP registration card. Is that would be fine?

Please let me know.

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

Just to add one more thing -
My wife's NHS/GP letters has different surname(as mine) as she changed surname recently but not immediately after marriage. Is that a problem? but I have this is the only letter to show as a proof.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: Evidences required for ILR Dependent

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am

gentlejuke wrote:Hi - Can you please help me out to resolve this query.
I get an eligibility for ILR Jul month. What are the evidences that I need to show toward dependent & main applicant are staying together for last two years. In my case, my wife name was included in Tenancy/Council bill. But I am holding NHS/GP registration card. Is that would be fine?

Please let me know.
According to my knowledge, you have to shows
1) combine bills
2) Council tax would be fine.
3) any bank statements on same address would be help you.

thanks,

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I am planning to submit joint account bank statement for 2years towards cohabitation proof. But I have a query on my wife's surname.

Bank statement contains same surname for both of us, which is not a surprise. But my wife surname in passport and in all her Dvisa's till now are with her old surname which is her family (father's) surname and not changed her surname after our marriage.

May I know does it create any issue (i.e. conflict surname) ? I am thinking I can convince case worker by showing our marriage certificate if any concern.

I am getting ready with all documents as I am left with few more days for my appointment. Please suggest..

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

gentlejuke wrote:I am planning to submit joint account bank statement for 2years towards cohabitation proof. But I have a query on my wife's surname.

Bank statement contains same surname for both of us, which is not a surprise. But my wife surname in passport and in all her Dvisa's till now are with her old surname which is her family (father's) surname and not changed her surname after our marriage.

May I know does it create any issue (i.e. conflict surname) ? I am thinking I can convince case worker by showing our marriage certificate if any concern.

I am getting ready with all documents as I am left with few more days for my appointment. Please suggest..
IMHO you should have informed the HO as soon as the name was changed so that it could have corrected the visa.