ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income proof for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

titan_indiglo
Newly Registered

Income proof for HSMP

Post by titan_indiglo » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:43 pm

Hi,

I am earning Rs.6+ lakhs[INR],but every month repaying loan amount
for my newly puchased house,so having less balance in my account
can i provide investment proof as my house document [15 lakhs worth].

apart from that i can transfer upto 2 lakhs from other sources and keed it with in my account during hsmp process time..

pl suggest me......to solve this issue.

thanks

Cool

Income proof for HSMP

Post by Cool » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:13 am

The guidelines say that income from investment will not be considered as part of earnings. Moreover, you're not yet earning income from the house.

From your post, it seems the balance after loan repayment is what is credited into your account. Can your employer provide you with a schedule that shows how much you earn before loan deduction? Probably in a tabular form per month (for the relevant 12-month period) showing gross earnings, loan deduction, other deductions (if applicable) and net amount credited into your account.

You should also include other documents for income tax and bank statement.

The amount in your account is only relevant for entry clearance. At that stage, you may transfer the money, with source properly evidenced.

Cool

titan_indiglo
Newly Registered

Post by titan_indiglo » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:07 am

thanks cool,

My pay slip shows deductions and tax return as well bank statement would reflect my housing loan repayment. is it ok right !

i am leasing my new house,from that getting money to be kept in my account. for this what proof need to be shown [we have leasing agreement].