ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application - Where to send supporting documents in US?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jodielondon
Newly Registered

Visa Application - Where to send supporting documents in US?

Post by jodielondon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello all,

I am about to apply for a student visa from the US. I read all the guidelines and I have all my documents. However I cannot find answers to 2 points:

1) Where should I send my supporting documentation (CAS, Bank statement, passport copy, etc).

I am from the US, so I need to apply online, but it couldn't find anywhere the address where my documentation should be sent. I find it very confusing.

2) Do I need to buy plane tickets before I apply? Or can the "itinerary" only the intended date and way to enter the UK?

I am probably being very thick, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 pm

1. Go to WorldBridge website. Select USA. Click on "How do I apply" on the menu on the left. Click on "How to apply".
2. Do not buy plane tickets until the visa is granted. Input "intended date of travel" wherever such information is asked.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jodielondon
Newly Registered

Post by jodielondon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you very much! I understand now. You have been incredibly helpful!