ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Developer in Automation Industry

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Graduate Developer in Automation Industry

Post by s0787671 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:31 pm

HI,

I have been working in Scotland for last 2 . 5 y for a Bespoke machine building company. My role involves

Develop software packages for machines built by the company. Integrate all the hardware equipments together and coordinate the machine operation. Build strategical solutions for problems and test the machine operations, to customer’s specification. Provide support for clients and also commissioning of machines on client site. Provide training courses for clients on operation of the machine.

Certification: ABB IRC5 Programming course, ABB Robostudio Offline programming, Mitsubishi Modular PLC Introduction (GX Dev), Training on new safety standards EN 13849-1 course, On job training on Staubli Val3 Studio
PLC: Mitsubishi(Basic).
Vision Systems: Omron, Panasonic, Cognex, SICK (3D vision system).
Industrial Robots: ABB, Staubli
Actuators: SMAC unit

I am on a Tier 2 work permit, bound to the company. So far the company has been paying 23000 per annum.

I am just curious to know if this is about the same amount some one would get in this industry.
Bharat