ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Payslips Query

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

devster
Newly Registered

Online Payslips Query

Post by devster » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 am

Hi all,

I get my payslips online rather than printed. Although we (my Japanese wife) have sent off our application for a Family Permit already I'm really starting to worry about this. Can someone confirm if they have been accepted with similar circumstances?

Basically I asked my HR department to print off, sign and stamp my online payslips which they did. The payslips, whilst printed on A4 paper, clearly have my company logo on the top. In addition, I have a letter of confirmation of employment from them too on official headed paper. Also, surely the case worker, if they doubt the payslip, could cross reference each payslip net amount against my bank statements as well as contact my employer to confirm my employment status?

I feel like I am worrying for nothing but would appreciate anyones input on their experiences.

Many thanks and sorry for all the posts recently. This forum is a godsend, all the advice I've read here has helped enormously.

Cheers!

Dev

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

You need to prove that you are in employment (exercising treaty rights). A few recent payslips is one possible way of proving that, a letter from your employer is another (and there are even more possibilities). Either should be sufficient; you don't need both.

devster
Newly Registered

Post by devster » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi fysicus,

Many thanks for your reply. I guess if like you say payslips OR a letter are proof of my employment then it should be fine. I've sent in both but was just concerned they may doubt the validity of the payslips since they are not originals, although they are signed and stamped. Anyway, enough of the worrying, time to enjoy the weather, or what's left of it.

Cheers!

dhruv45in

Post by dhruv45in » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 am

dont worry, i get my payslips online rather than in hand. I sent in printed copies of the online statements and the offer letter, which was also sent to me scanned as an attachment in the mail. they had no problem with that :)