ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) Extension Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aashan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Extension Queries

Post by aashan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello,

I have a couple of queries regarding the extension application for Tier 1 (G) application that i will be submitting shortly.

1. How much maintenace funds do I have show in my bank account for spouse and 2 dependent kids. I read on the UKBA website that its 800 for principle applicant and 533 for dependent. Is this for each dependant or all dependants?
2. In regard to the previous earnings the job I have during the last year I was given a proper payslip, with details of tax deduction and NI contribution and I also recevied a P-60 for that job. The only problem is I was paid in cash and hence dont have the supporting bank statement (2nd source of confirmation) to confirm my earning. Is there any other way of proving this income. I did deposit the cash inthe bank but not very regularly and the amounts sometimes do not match (as I spent some of the cash directly).

Thanks

Aashan[/list]

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (G) Extension Queries

Post by terriblescream » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 pm

aashan wrote:Hello,

I have a couple of queries regarding the extension application for Tier 1 (G) application that i will be submitting shortly.

1. How much maintenace funds do I have show in my bank account for spouse and 2 dependent kids. I read on the UKBA website that its 800 for principle applicant and 533 for dependent. Is this for each dependant or all dependants?
2. In regard to the previous earnings the job I have during the last year I was given a proper payslip, with details of tax deduction and NI contribution and I also recevied a P-60 for that job. The only problem is I was paid in cash and hence dont have the supporting bank statement (2nd source of confirmation) to confirm my earning. Is there any other way of proving this income. I did deposit the cash inthe bank but not very regularly and the amounts sometimes do not match (as I spent some of the cash directly).

Thanks

Aashan[/list]
1. 533 is for each dependant not all.

2. If you have the payslips, get them stamped from the company if possible that should do the job if they amount hasnt been goin into your account