ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gud News for 10 years ILR Applicants (So far)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash786
BANNED

Gud News for 10 years ILR Applicants (So far)

Post by ash786 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi,

1. Just had a response from the HO under the FOI Act.
2. HO will be consulting on the family plus all the employment routes later this year and i have been told that they have no intention to change or amend the 10 years category so far.
3. She has mentioned that if they do then it will be on UKBA web site.
4. By reading the response, i am sure that all the 10 years applicants wud be fine for this year (hopefully).

"Thank you for your e-mail of 10 April, in which you ask for details of
any impending policy changes to the long residence rules. Your request
has been submitted as a request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000, however it addresses issues more related to
operational policy and has therefore been treated as a standard request.

Until April 2003 there was no formal provision in the immigration rules
for a person to be granted settlement on the grounds of long residence
but the Long Residence Concession allowed for a discretionary grant of
indefinite leave to remain after 10 years continuous lawful residence or
14 years continuous residence of any legality, provided there were no
serious countervailing factors.

From 1 April 2003, the Long Residence Concession has been brought within
the scope of the immigration rules, providing a route to settlement
under paragraph 276 (A-D).

Whilst there are no plans at this time to introduce a policy to reduce
or amend the long residence rules, we are due to undertake a review of
family and employments routes later on this year. It is unlikely that
the long residence rules will be within scope of this consultation but
if it is decided to include this route to settlement, we will advise via
UKBA website.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful

Settlement Operational Policy Team"

khan2015

Re: Gud News for 10 years ILR Applicants (So far)

Post by khan2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 am

ash786 wrote:Hi,

2. HO will be consulting on the family plus all the employment routes later this year and i have been told that they have no intention to change or amend the 10 years category so far.
4. By reading the response, i am sure that all the 10 years applicants wud be fine for this year (hopefully).

UKBA website.

Thanks ash for your help.but we have to wait n see until ukba disclose any consultation regarding settlement changes.In the previous speech back in June Home Secretary had already mentioned that they would consider all routes to settlement in their future consultation so I think Long Residency also comes under Settlement Don't trust ukba until they disclose any further information on their website so still my point is there they will close this route or make such changes so no one can apply under this category but again as I had said before the people who are due for ILR on the basis of Long Residency this year are completely safe but in next coming years it would be abolished.once again under foi they could not disclose any future policy which is not yet implemented.The recommendations which I had send to the home secretary and immigration minister before couple of months ago they are still under consideration i had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect because that doesn't need any parliament approval it simple can withdraw with one state order and game finished.more over i would like to inform you in advance that only those migrants should be allowed on 10 years basis those who maximum stay on student visa for 5 years and at least they should have contributed in the British economy for 5 years In simple words maximum 5 years on student visa and 5 years on economic migrant then of course they have right to get settlement If they qualify under Long residency.The recommendations are still with the home secretary and UKBA is yet informed with my recommendations according to recent correspondence between me and.........I think that should be enough for you till now.
thanks

Aryan2013
Member of Standing

Post by Aryan2013 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

khan2015 wrote: i had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect
Can we ask you, what proof you have provided and why you think this category should be closed??

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

khan2015 wrote:[The recommendations which I had send to the home secretary and immigration minister before couple of months ago they are still under consideration i had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect because that doesn't need any parliament approval it simple can withdraw with one state order and game finished.more over i would like to inform you in advance that only those migrants should be allowed on 10 years basis those who maximum stay on student visa for 5 years and at least they should have contributed in the British economy for 5 years In simple words maximum 5 years on student visa and 5 years on economic migrant then of course they have right to get settlement If they qualify under Long residency.The recommendations are still with the home secretary and UKBA is yet informed with my recommendations according to recent correspondence between me and.........I think that should be enough for you till now.
thanks
Why is it that the UKBA will follow your recommendations? What expertise do you have exactly?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:46 pm

khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:Hi,

UKBA website.

Thanks ash for your help.but we have to wait n see until ukba disclose any consultation regarding settlement changes.In the previous speech back in June Home Secretary had already mentioned that they would consider all routes to settlement in their future consultation so I think Long Residency also comes under Settlement Don't trust ukba until they disclose any further information on their website so still my point is there they will close this route or make such changes so no one can apply under this category but again as I had said before the people who are due for ILR on the basis of Long Residency this year are completely safe but in next coming years it would be abolished.once again under foi they could not disclose any future policy which is not yet implemented.The recommendations which I had send to the home secretary and immigration minister before couple of months ago they are still under consideration i had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect because that doesn't need any parliament approval it simple can withdraw with one state order and game finished.more over i would like to inform you in advance that only those migrants should be allowed on 10 years basis those who maximum stay on student visa for 5 years and at least they should have contributed in the British economy for 5 years In simple words maximum 5 years on student visa and 5 years on economic migrant then of course they have right to get settlement If they qualify under Long residency.The recommendations are still with the home secretary and UKBA is yet informed with my recommendations according to recent correspondence between me and.........I think that should be enough for you till now.
thanks
1. "Your Recommendations" i m a bit nervous wen u say that.
2. Wat is u immigration status in the UK if you dont mind telling the forum?

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

khan2015 wrote: 1. Don't trust ukba until they disclose any further information on their website

I agree with you..

2. still my point is there they will close this route or make such changes so no one can apply under this category

Not agree

3. once again under foi they could not disclose any future policy which is not yet implemented.

Fully agree with you

4. The recommendations which I had send to the home secretary and immigration minister before couple of months ago they are still under consideration

Have you sent your recommendations as an individual or from any recognised body ? If as an individual.. how do you think home secretary considering your recommendation so seriously and you are confirming that your recommendation will be 100% executed.

5. I had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect

Proofs ??? what proofs ??? why this category should close ??? with the recent changes on student visa its clear that UKBA are not intending to close 10yrs route but stopping people to become eligible only as student.

6. In simple words maximum 5 years on student visa and 5 years on economic migrant then of course they have right to get settlement

This sentence seems just an ignorant opinion.
@ khan 2015 if we are not 100% sure and haven't got enough documented information we should not comments like yours- specially on this sensitive issue.

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 pm

sunmoon wrote:
khan2015 wrote: 1. Don't trust ukba until they disclose any further information on their website

I agree with you..

2. still my point is there they will close this route or make such changes so no one can apply under this category

Not agree

3. once again under foi they could not disclose any future policy which is not yet implemented.

Fully agree with you

4. The recommendations which I had send to the home secretary and immigration minister before couple of months ago they are still under consideration

Have you sent your recommendations as an individual or from any recognised body ? If as an individual.. how do you think home secretary considering your recommendation so seriously and you are confirming that your recommendation will be 100% executed.

5. I had provide them all the proofs that this category should be closed with immediate effect

Proofs ??? what proofs ??? why this category should close ??? with the recent changes on student visa its clear that UKBA are not intending to close 10yrs route but stopping people to become eligible only as student.

6. In simple words maximum 5 years on student visa and 5 years on economic migrant then of course they have right to get settlement

@ khan 2015 if we are not 100% sure and haven't got enough documented information we should not comments like yours- specially on this sensitive issue.
Hi guys,
as I have mentioned before that I personally send these recommendations
to the MAC,Home Secretary,immigration Minister that If we can control those who will come to UK in future but we also have to control those immigrants who already in UK from last 7-8 years who are waiting for their PR on the basis of Long Residence so in order to get concerned about this issue we have to close this route to settlement.
The proofs which I had provided for some security reasons I can not disclose these here.As far as the matter of acceptance of my recommendations is concerned so with kind request of this forum whenever the HO asked us to provide our concern about any consultations
which they had then everyone provide his concern/views.It is not compulsory that If you are not relating to any authority then they wouldn't listen you they will definitely listen you as an individual if you have a solid grounds so I am bothered If someone thinks that why HO should listen to me.I can not disclose every thing here because of some reasons so all I can say my recommendations for Tier1 General they have already accepted so I am 110% confident and give u a surety that they would do some sort of changes only a fewer existing migrants could apply under this route of settlement.Let's wait and see and one thing I am not here to give you guys any sort of proofs because it's only been sent to HO and I already had a confirmation from HO that they are considering my recommendations and most probably they already looking for it.I already received a appreciation from the authorities.
Thanks

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm

khan2015 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:

I agree with you..

Not agree

Fully agree with you

Hi guys,
to the MAC,Home Secretary,immigration Minister that If we can control those who will come to UK in future but we also have to control those immigrants who already in UK from last 7-8 years who are waiting for their PR on the basis of Long Residence so in order to get concerned about this issue we have to close this route to settlement.
The proofs which I had provided for some security reasons I can not disclose these here.As far as the matter of acceptance of my recommendations is concerned so with kind request of this forum whenever the HO asked us to provide our concern about any consultations
which they had then everyone provide his concern/views.It is not compulsory that If you are not relating to any authority then they wouldn't listen you they will definitely listen you as an individual if you have a solid grounds so I am bothered If someone thinks that why HO should listen to me.I can not disclose every thing here because of some reasons so all I can say my recommendations for Tier1 General they have already accepted so I am 110% confident and give u a surety that they would do some sort of changes only a fewer existing migrants could apply under this route of settlement.Let's wait and see and one thing I am not here to give you guys any sort of proofs because it's only been sent to HO and I already had a confirmation from HO that they are considering my recommendations and most probably they already looking for it.I already received a appreciation from the authorities.
Thanks
1. After reading your posts, i did not really think that u can go to that length to make things up.
2. U still has not answered my question "What is u immigration status in UK".

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 pm

khan2015 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:

I agree with you..

Not agree

Fully agree with you

Hi guys,
Thanks
1. Hi Khan 2015 just done a quick search on your history on this forum and came across all your posts such as EEA, Long residence and specially your post on the Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm asking about the

LONG RESIDENCE RULE and your question was as follows

"Hi everyone,i would like to ask this forum that /if someone is due for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence can he/she apply before 28 days or before 28 working days.Its is confusion please help me.

If you got your ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency would you qualify for british passport staright away or you have to wait for 1 year?
thanks"

Your post was replied by "sushdmehta" with a very intresting answer.

Anybody wants to see the topic please follow the link below and see how Mr Khan (Who's recommendations were adapted by UKBA for Tier 1 and in close touch with UKBA for long residence and also who's advice is appreciated by UKBA) is asking for help on the same topic on the 28th Jan 2011 from this forum.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#480053

There are many more Khan's topic asking for help and giving misleading information.

Can you answer the above Mr Khan specially on the LONG RESIDENCE TOPIC where you are asking for sum help on this issue and hows you EEA treaty rights are going hopefully its all sorted now.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 pm

khan2015 wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks
Mr Khan2015... I don't have any personal interest whether 10yrs route is exist or not, but I don't see any reason why this route should be closed where as most of the application in this route are from students and UKBA already took their steps to significantly reduce the applicants by changing the student visa system. If any one can stay in the UK maximum of 8 yrs in their life time as a student how they will make 10 yrs lawful stay unless they switch to other route ? Well, for example, if any one switch to T 2 then they might get ILR on that basis as well even if the 10yrs route closed, so what is the point of removing 10yrs route from the system.

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:18 am

sunmoon wrote:
Thanks
Mr Khan2015... personally I don't have any interest whether 10yrs route is exist or not, but I don't see any reason why this route should be closed where as most of the application in this route are from students and UKBA already took their steps to significantly reduce the applicants by changing the student visa system. If any one can stay in the UK maximum of 8 yrs in their life time as a student how they will make 10 yrs lawful stay unless they switch to other route ? Well, for example, if any one switch to T 2 then they might get ILR on that basis as well even if the 10yrs route closed, so what is the point of removing 10yrs route from the system.
Re:mr summon yes you are right. the thing is that Government is going to consider all the routes which leads to settlement.My point was that anyone should apply settlement under the existing category for example if someone is living in uk from last 7 years he is currently on Tier1/Tier2 he should complete first his 5 years on Tier1/Tier2 then he should be eligible for settlement.I am with you in that sense.
For those people like mr ash we all are here to learn we are not any Immigration officers right If anyone is perfect he shouldn't be here he should be in HO not here in writing replies for this forum.
So by searching on my profile you can not hide this fact at all.I am not answerable to anyone except higher authorities If you don't know me personally than I can't satisfy you.I will not waste my time like this.
My aim was to tell the upcoming truth to others who miserably waiting for their 10 years to complete.
Once again,as my recommendations they like the facts and they accept it so whether you are capable of this or not but I try to ask this forum certain questions for my friends on my own behalf.The query which you stated was not for myself It was for my friend.I think I shouldn't give you this explanation but just in case you must be careful next time don't be personal with someone or try to search anyone's personal profile/data because you are not anything special.
We are all ordinary people and here to tell the facts to others.thanks

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 am

khan2015 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
Thanks
Mr Khan2015... personally I don't have any interest whether 10yrs route is exist or not, but I don't see any reason why this route should be closed where as most of the application in this route are from students and UKBA already took their steps to significantly reduce the applicants by changing the student visa system. If any one can stay in the UK maximum of 8 yrs in their life time as a student how they will make 10 yrs lawful stay unless they switch to other route ? Well, for example, if any one switch to T 2 then they might get ILR on that basis as well even if the 10yrs route closed, so what is the point of removing 10yrs route from the system.
Re:mr summon yes you are right. the thing is that Government is going to consider all the routes which leads to settlement.My point was that anyone should apply settlement under the existing category for example if someone is living in uk from last 7 years he is currently on Tier1/Tier2 he should complete first his 5 years on Tier1/Tier2 then he should be eligible for settlement.I am with you in that sense.
For those people like mr ash we all are here to learn we are not any Immigration officers right If anyone is perfect he shouldn't be here he should be in HO not here in writing replies for this forum.
So by searching on my profile you can not hide this fact at all.I am not answerable to anyone except higher authorities If you don't know me personally than I can't satisfy you.I will not waste my time like this.
My aim was to tell the upcoming truth to others who miserably waiting for their 10 years to complete.
Once again,as my recommendations they like the facts and they accept it so whether you are capable of this or not but I try to ask this forum certain questions for my friends on my own behalf.The query which you stated was not for myself It was for my friend.I think I shouldn't give you this explanation but just in case you must be careful next time don't be personal with someone or try to search anyone's personal profile/data because you are not anything special.
1. Thanks for the valuable information.........
2. If the query was for your friend then why not just ask the HO or MAC on a clarification on this as they have already accepted your recommendations and u seem to know the full details (I am sorry confidential right.......) anyways.
3. Anyways keep posting us on the consultation.
4. And yes, u can apply before 28 days (Just to save u time so u can work on the consultation).
5. I am very sad to hear that u recommended to close this route while asking for sum help for your friends ILR application.
6. If i tell u friend i guess he is not going to be a happy bunny.....lol..

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

Not only khan2015... but also someone else asked question to the forum on behalf of a friend if his friend can works full time before their course start, don't know why he didn't call HO rather than posting the query here. If he is in doubt that khan's query was not for friends but for khan's himself then is he confirming that his query was also for himself. I want to confirm again that he shouldn't work at all before start his new course. if any doubt he can call HO, do not need to request information under FOI act for that.

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

ash786 wrote:
khan2015 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
Thanks
2. If the query was for your friend then why not just ask the HO or MAC on a clarification on this as they have already accepted your recommendations and u seem to know the full details (I am sorry confidential right.......) anyways.
4. And yes, u can apply before 28 days (Just to save u time so u can work on the consultation).
5. I am very sad to hear that u recommended to close this route while asking for sum help for your friends ILR application.
Re:ash786
Mr whenever you would take the oath for citizenship you must be loyal to this country otherwise do not take the oath.I took the oath so I am and will think for the best of this country and whenever they need me.....of course you must be sad now .:cry:
To which friend are you talking about?anyways whatever he is you can tell him whatever you want and trust me I am not bothered at all.I really do not care about it.I think you better understand now.
In the last I would always make sure with HO after consulting with this forum so the thing which you are telling me to do I am already doing this so you shouldn't be bothered about me at all just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts.
Consultation takes only couple of hours for me not 28 days I do not waste my time at all I always prefer to do my job quickly and perfectly so no one can claim anything.

joh118

Post by joh118 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 am

Khan2015, you say you took the "oath" so you are saying that you are a UK citizen....

I had a look at your very first post on this forum back in January 2011 and you were asking people about making a RC application. How could you have got citizenship so quickly?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 am

joh118 wrote:Khan2015, you say you took the "oath" so you are saying that you are a UK citizen....

I had a look at your very first post on this forum back in January 2011 and you were asking people about making a RC application. How could you have got citizenship so quickly?
1. Lol. another awaiting answer from Mrkhan2015.
2. I guess 2015 is the year wen he qualifies for ILR.
Last edited by ash786 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 am

sunmoon wrote:Not only khan2015... but also someone else asked question to the forum on behalf of a friend if his friend can works full time before their course start, don't know why he didn't call HO rather than posting the query here. If he is in doubt that khan's query was not for friends but for khan's himself then is he confirming that his query was also for himself. I want to confirm again that he shouldn't work at all before start his new course. if any doubt he can call HO, do not need to request information under FOI act for that.
1. Another waste of time post from you........
2. Looks like u got nothing to do instead of earning £44k in a month.
3. Does it include money from immigration consultation as well lol...

Just have to edit the post for the following comments from another member on your valuable suggestions.

"Whats your problem sunmoon????? Dont act too smart as if you know everything. If that guy said its done then its done. No one here is paying for legal advice and its a forum and people have different experiences you believe it or not. You even acted smart when i posted my visa experience here. Things necessarily dont go according to the RULES BOOK you seem to talk about all the time. I have seen many such incidents @ HO happen which are not in the RULES BOOK. Just because you didnt knew about that doesnt make everyone else a liar"

4. I guess its guna take sumtime for you to go through my posts and find sumfin to answer lol.... Gud Luck High Earner.........

5. I guess meeting on a London Tube with your friend with a refused Tier 4 application, were you not just seeing yourself in the window (I mean u reflection) and thinking wat i am guna do now as my visa is refused.... so i just speak to my imaginary friend.....ahhh so sad....

Aryan2013
Member of Standing

Post by Aryan2013 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Guys, this is hilarious :lol:

Not much substance, only personal attacks!!

Full credit must go to Mr. Khan2015. I was just wondering Mr. Khan, did you recommend HO, MAC and other Imp. authorities to make fluent English compulsory as one of the pre-condition’s before they give you passport or did you recommend anyone getting £2K bride/groom from Eastern Europe must be exempted from the ordeal of fluency in English??

Since you have already taken the “oathâ€

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm

ash786 wrote:

I have a little time to waste as I'm not working full time on student visa.

Read my posts properly then quote.

I'm not an immigration consultant with a BA in Business and Management from a cheap shop-top college.

4. I guess its guna take sumtime for you to go through my posts and find sumfin to answer lol.... Gud Luck High Earner.........

Don't have that much time to waste to read through all that cheap posts.

5. I guess meeting on a London Tube with your friend with a refused Tier 4 application, were you not just seeing yourself in the window (I mean u reflection) and thinking wat i am guna do now as my visa is refused.... so i just speak to my imaginary friend.....ahhh so sad...

If some one can earn 44k per month and some of them by immigration consultancy(as you said) he doesn't need to extend his student visa, does he ? Even if he needs to he must know how much money he needs to deposit in his bank before send the application. By the way during my student visa time I didn't have to deposit money to earn points.
As every one can see who is giving free immigration advice here, by doing a BA giving advice on PhD admission, who desn't even know how to spell PhD.

sebseb
Newly Registered

Post by sebseb » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm

[quote="Aryan2013"]Guys, this is hilarious :lol:
Not much substance, only personal attacks!!
Full credit must go to Mr. Khan2015. I was just wondering Mr. Khan, did you recommend HO, MAC and other Imp. authorities to make fluent English compulsory as one of the pre-condition’s before they give you passport or did you recommend anyone getting £2K bride/groom from Eastern Europe must be exempted from the ordeal of fluency in English??
Since you have already taken the “oathâ€

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm

sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:

I'm not an immigration consultant with a BA in Business and Management from a cheap shop-top college.

5. I guess meeting on a London Tube with your friend with a refused Tier 4 application, were you not just seeing yourself in the window (I mean u reflection) and thinking wat i am guna do now as my visa is refused.... so i just speak to my imaginary friend.....ahhh so sad...

If some one can earn 44k per month and some of them by immigration consultancy(as you said) he doesn't need to extend his student visa, does he ? Even if he needs to he must know how much money he needs to deposit in his bank before send the application. By the way during my student visa time I didn't have to deposit money to earn points.
As every one can see who is giving free immigration advice here, by doing a BA giving advice on PhD admission, who desn't even know how to spell PhD.
1. Lol...dont worry i can imagine u condition....must be very hard to go through the appeal but never mind things will get better.
2. Try to see u doctor i am sure you can afford that Higher Earner.... :lol:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:03 pm

ash786 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:

1. Lol...dont worry i can imagine u condition....must be very hard to go through the appeal but never mind things will get better.
your responses and languages smells those dodgy colleges and you better go and work to save some money for your upcoming dodgy MBA course.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 pm

khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:
khan2015 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
Re:ash786
Mr whenever you would take the oath for citizenship you must be loyal to this country otherwise do not take the oath.I took the oath so I am and will think for the best of this country and whenever they need me.....of course you must be sad now .:cry:
To which friend are you talking about?anyways whatever he is you can tell him whatever you want and trust me I am not bothered at all.I really do not care about it.I think you better understand now.
In the last I would always make sure with HO after consulting with this forum so the thing which you are telling me to do I am already doing this so you shouldn't be bothered about me at all just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts.
Consultation takes only couple of hours for me not 28 days I do not waste my time at all I always prefer to do my job quickly and perfectly so no one can claim anything.
1. I am sure other people asked u sum questions before me so try to answer them first.
2. Why wud i be sad as i did not take any oath but u did and and it was done so quickly that HO had to change citizenship rules for sometime so u can have u divorced done from an EEA national, get the passport and start recommending the HO, MAC and the government.
3. I m not bothered as it was u friend u were asking for his ILR application and not me and all i said that if you tell u friend that you have recommended to close the long residence route immediately after you took the oath then he shud be worried and not me.
4. I never give anybody and hope but stated the facts and wat is available on the news, articles with links so anybody can see the information.
5. U r the one giving misleading and false information to members by pretending to be a " Newly Citizen after the oath" and utter nonsense about u contacts with HO, MAC and the government.
6. I have also noticed that u mainly post on only "Anything to do with Long Residency posts" and would you not like to inform people from Tier 1 General, Tier 2 and inform them about your upcoming changes as there are plenty of posts in those categories related to wat u suggest will happen after u approval... :lol:

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 pm

sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:

your responses and languages smells those dodgy colleges and you better go and work to save some money for your upcoming dodgy MBA course.
1. High Earner, u should not be using internet for your own purposes from work but i guess u might be excused becasue of your earnings....lol.... :lol:
2. Gud luck with the appeal and let me know if you need any help...lol....

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:26 pm

ash786 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
1. High Earner, u should not be using internet for your own purposes from work but i guess u might be excused becasue of your earnings....lol.... :lol:
2. Gud luck with the appeal and let me know if you need any help...lol....
you should take some English courses before start the MBA.. oh sorry dodgy MBA.... how many years have you managed to spend in the UK so far ? try to find another dodgy college in case if you need to do a dodgy PhD as well before you make 10 yrs..