ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to book PEO appointment for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thaman

How to book PEO appointment for ILR

Post by thaman » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi,

I have my ilr due in july 2011. But am soneway unable to book it online. I have 2 dependants (wife & kid). Di I need to create an account on HO website for both of them or how do i add them in my application?

Please help.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: How to book PEO appointment for ILR

Post by terriblescream » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm

thaman wrote:Hi,

I have my ilr due in july 2011. But am soneway unable to book it online. I have 2 dependants (wife & kid). Di I need to create an account on HO website for both of them or how do i add them in my application?

Please help.
You can create an account through this link
https://ukbabooking.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukba/index.start

Just under REGISTER, click I AM APPLYING IN PERSON, it will take you to a page where it will ask you the details, you can add your dependants do not have to create individual account, it will guide you how to add.

How do I add another person to my booking?
To add another person to your family group you must select 'Add another family member' in the Customer Overview screen.

Please remember that you can book appointments only for family members who are included on your application and your original registration.

A maximum of ten family members can be registered to book an appointment together.

You can also ring them and obtain the appointment on 0870 606 7766

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!