ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imran2006
Newly Registered

tier 1 general refused

Post by imran2006 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 pm

hi
i was reading everyone posts and ideas at this forum thats why i joined it maybe somebody help me out
well ive applied for hsmp visa in 20 june 2010 and received it back 20 july 2010 because of false representation.
i had no idea about hsmp before how to apply but ive been told by one of my friend to prepare the accounts.ive done a degree from a proper university and my accounts everything was genuine went to a solicitor he told me he can do that for me so ive applied through that solicitor he used fake bank statement for the maintenance i don't know why.ive got all the points without the maintenance.last 10 points.
in the refusal letter ive been told to make a fresh apply or leave the country until my visa expires my visa was expire on 13th feb 2011 and ive been to a new solicitor immigration advisor services,they are like a charity organisation and also deal with these kind of case.
ive received my biometric screening on 14th of march ive done that as well.
now can any friend tell how long it can take and what if my visa has been refused again on the basis of previous application.anybody has passed through this situtaion.is there any chances to getting a visa now i am so worried please someone let me know thank you :(

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

Well for your initial application on 20th June, you didn't have the necessary points but still you went to a solictor and now are confused why your application was refused? Seriously no one is going to believe your version of story that you had no knowledge of fake bank statements.

That being said, only once you have submitted your biometrics, your application will be picked up by a caseworker. And most likely your application will be refused.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 am

You wont get it... its almost impossible....

When filling in application form for T1G, you are asked if you ever used deception in your application and if you have answer 'No' to that question then your application can soleley be refused on this single basis that you failed to declare material fact (as you were accused of deception in your last application).. And if you wroter your answer as 'Yes' then you will still be refused because you used deception in your earleier application.

Your application will surely be refused this time but you will get the right of appeal and in court you will get a chance to prove your innocency!

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 am

Make a legal case against first solicitor who put a 'fake bank statement' without you knowing it...
Instead of putting a new application and again seeing it being rejected.
Go and pull the person to court who used fake documents to get you a T1 visa.

Why did he use fake bank statement? Did you not give him proper bank statement to put with application?

Did the solicitor also put salary/earning as fake as well to make your application succeed? and luckily UKBA didn't catch earning part, and only by 'maintenance', UKBA rejected it......

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 am

t1s2010 wrote:Make a legal case against first solicitor who put a 'fake bank statement' without you knowing it...
Instead of putting a new application and again seeing it being rejected.
Two separate issues - a legal case against a solicitor and an immigration application. Addressing one doesn't provide an automatic solution for the other.

A solicitor only represents an applicant and acts on the applicant's behalf. Today one can put the entire blame on the solicitor and claim "I/we had no knowledge of what the solicitor did", perhaps because it seems the most convenient option, but that does not absolve the applicant to not be responsible/accountable for his/her own immigration application.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

I agree with sushdmehta. When your solicitor acted on your behalf, he would have still have got you to sign the application form, when you signed the forms, this meant you had read through all the material submitted and agreed the facts and figures submitted in the application were the truth.

I guess you didnt check the application yourself, suing your solicitor and winning wont get your new application approved, there was clear negligence on your behalf. You wont convince UKBA otherwise

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Its hard to digest, better to say impossible to digest that your solicitor supplied dodgy bank statement.

Why the hell did he do this? How much did you pay your solicitor to get the job done? Was he really a solicitor or some so called agent or consultant. Why your solicitor will ever put himself in trouble by supplying dodgy bank statement on your part for no return?

Your story wont be accepted anywhere.

imran2006
Newly Registered

refused tier 1

Post by imran2006 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 am

hi everyone thanx for ur reply
well he was not kind of proper solicitor he was like agent he was doing hsmp case and hes been caught now for submitting fake documents on behalf of applicants.the news has already been on ukba website.
i havent got proper evidence,ive just got that news and his business card details,
my earning was 100% correct but my maintenance was not ive checked it last day online but there was less than 800 pounds for 2 days.
at that time i didnt recognised this mistake.
i need your guys help.i can spend money on this.i have got business i dont want to ruin my business.ive struggle very hard just because of this silly mistake i dont want to wipe out my business,everything would be finish.
i really need your guys help.
thankyou very much