ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second Application with additional documents.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamesmad
Newly Registered

Second Application with additional documents.

Post by jamesmad » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:53 pm

Hi,
I tried to search the forum but I could 't find any specfic answers.
One of my friend filed a first HSMP application and it was refused with regard to the earnings /experience. Then he filed a review and he has been awared points for the earnings and education (50) and 2 of his previous jobs have been accepted but one letter was refused because there were no job responsbilities on the letter. He plans to file the fresh application beacuse it was definitely a graduate level job. The first letter was issued in the past when he was leaving that company so now he has requested the company to issue another letter with the current date. Is that OK ?

- Does he need to send the previously accepted letter along with the new letter ?
- its an out of country application
- Given that HSMP team has already awarded him points in the education (25), earnings (25)and accepted 2 of his previous jobs (as exaplained in the review result), is it possible that HSMP team may reject any of the previously accepted work experience and earnings. That'd be horrible if the new case work does the fresh evaluation again. Has anybody seen this happening in the past ?

- Does he need to add the previously submitted docs ? Because has been working in the mean while so he 'd be submitting new wageslips to for the duration between the last application and result.
- Does fresh application go to the same caseworker who decided the last review /application ?

My friend asked me to call HSMP office but I wanted to see if any of the forum member has experienced this.

Cheers,

J

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:03 pm

Does he need to send the previously accepted letter along with the new letter ?
No, its a fresh application and will be treated as such
s it possible that HSMP team may reject any of the previously accepted work experience and earnings.
May or may not be true.
The same case worker may not process the new application and a different case worker may not interpret the documents the same way.
Does he need to add the previously submitted docs ? Because has been working in the mean while so he 'd be submitting new wageslips to for the duration between the last application and result.
Yes he would need to submit the new wageslips and any new document since the last application that would help him obtain a positive result.
Does fresh application go to the same caseworker who decided the last review /application ?
Dont know, but my guess is its a random assignment.

jamesmad
Newly Registered

Post by jamesmad » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:18 pm

Is it possible that HSMP team may reject any of the previously accepted work experience and earnings.

May or may not be true.
The same case worker may not process the new application and a different case worker may not interpret the documents the same way.

--------

Ain't it strange that based on the criteria, first time , they accept a work experience as graduate level in the first application ? I meant, they are supposed to do evaluation based on their rules ang guidelines. Has anybody had this experience in the past ?

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI
Newly Registered

HSMP REFUSED....NEED HELP PLEASE

Post by HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:07 am

I applied for HSMP for possible 75 points. In country application

Earnings 25 points- granted
Academic achievements 25 points- granted
Work experience 25 points- Rejected...................I m devastated !!!

I have worked as a doctor for 5 years and 3 months. My House officer training which is a graduate level job was turned down by HO as the supporting letter mentioned it as internship training. Furthermore my letter didnt describe about my House officer job nor did it mention that it was a graduate level job.

I plan to reapply.... please advise me on the following

1. Can I reapply with a new letter from the hospital I worked saying internship is equal to house officer post and its a graduate level job

2. or Just get a new letter supporting to say I have 1 year of House officer experience which is graduate level experience, without a mention of internship training

3. If I did the second, will the case worker compare with my original application and smell something fishy

4. Should my reapplication be accompanied by a letter stating what perhaps went wrong and here is the evidence to support !

5. Letter of rejection from HO stated for reconsideration I have to send the new evidence with the evidence originally supplied, will this cause problems if I dont send the letter which originally created trouble and substitute it with a new letter as mentioned in 1 or 2.

your advice is much appreciated

Best regards

Adithya