ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 soon to apply!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DC-IB
Newly Registered

EEA4 soon to apply!!

Post by DC-IB » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Very quick questions.... My wife EU national ,me Non-Eu , 5 years residence permit will expire in oct 2011 , got married in feb 2006 , came to UK on EU-FP in Apr 2006 then applied for Residence Permit and got it until Oct 2011.....
1. When can I apply for PR? can i do it now?
2. My wife worked full time since 2005 until last year Aug-Sep , then she started working 10 hours a week only until now, Does her working 10 hrs a week count as treaty rights? if not what can we do in order not to have any issue with the application. I have been employed since my arrival in the UK on a full time basis with out any gaps and currently in a good salary too, hence why she is only working that much plus add to that a few health issues that temporarily prevents her from working full time.
3. When the application in person is introduced do we both have to attend the application centre in Liverpool?

Hope hearing from someone very soon.....

Thanking you all in advance.
Last edited by DC-IB on Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Does her working 10 hrs a week count as treaty rights?
Indeed it does. Stop worrying!
John

DC-IB
Newly Registered

Post by DC-IB » Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

John wrote:
Does her working 10 hrs a week count as treaty rights?
Indeed it does. Stop worrying!
Thank you for the reply, it is good to know that. Would you happen to know the answer for my other queries? Thanking you in advance once again.