ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused?apply [ilr] or [flr]

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gino121
Newly Registered

confused?apply [ilr] or [flr]

Post by gino121 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

hi.all .i need your advice. my wif are about to apply for ilr set [m] she arrived to the uk july 2009.when she arrived or soon after she was working.while i was claiming [income support] and [housing benefit] due to my health problems .and my waife gave birth to our 7 month son and now she house wife looking after son.and i am still claiming [income support] and [ housing benefit] and [ child tax credit] all in my name .only [ child tax credit ] in joint names.so my wife she never claimed any benefit during her 2 years spouse visa. and now we want apply for ilr .no income for my wife becuas she is looking after new born son.and i continue receive all the above benefits in my name .and i dont know what to say about the financial requirement on the appliction form set[m]for the ilr becuase they asked for 3 month bank statement.my wife she got bank statement and transaction not showing any salary paid to her account only she use her bank card for shopping but no large amount paid regulary to her bank account. only reqular payments paid into my account coming from income support and child tax credit and child benefit

gino121
Newly Registered

no one to answer

Post by gino121 » Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 am

no one to answer ?

vjs8in

Post by vjs8in » Wed May 11, 2011 11:53 am

What visa are you currently on?

gino121
Newly Registered

Post by gino121 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 am

british citizen