ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE VERY URGENT ON STUDENT VISA APPEAL

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Destiny112
Newly Registered

PLEASE VERY URGENT ON STUDENT VISA APPEAL

Post by Destiny112 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:33 pm

i have a student visa in the old rule and it will expire on 30th june 2011. but i have an appeal in progress ,about working more than 20 hours in term time. can i be able to extend my student visa by 1st june, 2011 while my appeal in uk is still in progress?? the home office still have my passport. thanks in anticipation.destiny

ash786
BANNED

Re: PLEASE VERY URGENT ON STUDENT VISA APPEAL

Post by ash786 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Destiny112 wrote:i have a student visa in the old rule and it will expire on 30th june 2011. but i have an appeal in progress ,about working more than 20 hours in term time. can i be able to extend my student visa by 1st june, 2011 while my appeal in uk is still in progress?? the home office still have my passport. thanks in anticipation.destiny
1. No you will have to withdraw the appeal and then apply but if you do withdraw appeal then i am sure that you are aware of that HO decision will stand.
2. If your visa was rejected cuz of working more than 20 hours per week then u guna have a problem with the new application.
3. In the form (Immigration History) it asks if you have worked more than 20 hours per week and various others so how wud you answer those questions?
4. If you answer "NO" then that wud be deception and false information plus HO will know already that your last application was refused cuz of that so the new application will be refused as well.
5. Your only chance is to prove that you have not worked more than 20 hours per week via the appeal process.