ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Postal Application Checklist and Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

New_ILR
Newly Registered

ILR Postal Application Checklist and Questions

Post by New_ILR » Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello All,

First of all thanks for running such great post which in turns helping thousands of migrants like me.

I am About to make an application for ILR next week and below are the details of my case.

My case -

Visa Summary - Entered Uk on WP - Jun 2006
Switched to HSMP - July 2007
Extension Under Tier-1 July 2009 (got extension until July 2012)

Employment Summary -
Deputed to Uk by Company from Jun-2006 to Aug-2007
Changed the employement from Company's India payroll to Uk Payroll - Sep-2007 Until Mid-April-2011
IT contracting (self employed through My own Limited Company) - Mid April to Till Date

No of Applicants -
Me, wife and 2 dependant childrens

Documents I am about to submit -

1. FLR SET (o) form - Only Form, with Dependant's details added to it i.e. No seperate forms for dependant
2. Life in the UK Pass Certificate
3. TAx return for 2006-2007 and 2007-2008,
4. P60 for 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011
5. Salary Slips Apr-2011 to Mar-2011 ( Not the april one)
6. bank statement Apr-2011 to Apr-2011
7. Letter from Indian company stating i was on their work permit from Jun-2006 to Aug-2007
8. Letter from Company in the UK stating i was employed from Sept-2007 to 8-apr-2011.
9. Some sort of letter from the Account stating company operations and my contract.
10. Contract letter from the Client-Agency (Mentioning contract length of until Sept-2011).
11. All Work Permit / HSMP / Tier-1 Letters from Home Office.
12. Marriage Certificate
13. Birth Certificates for both childrens
14. 10-12 cohabition docs from last 2 years
15. Photographs - will take 1 day before the application.

My questions are -
1. I have just started the Limited company and therefore i do not have any payslip / bank statement to cover this period. I only have 3 invoices raised by the Accounts. Is that enough or shall i wait for one more month so that my salary slip will come through and so as Business Account Statement.
2. What else should I submit to cover my contracting period.
3. Only one form contaning the details of Dependants is alright? I need not to fill seperate forms for them like HSMP/Tier-1

Can I request you guys to go through the list and let me know if I am missing any thing. Your Help/Comments/Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And this post may also help all other applicans thinking to do the postal application.

Thanks and Kind Regards,