ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA contacts??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

archieandrews33
Newly Registered

UKBA contacts??

Post by archieandrews33 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi All, I read a few posts on the forum about people sending a fax/letter/email to the UKBA to check for updates on their application.

Can someone please help me with the fax number/email/postal address where I can follow up? or better yet, if someone has the contact number of the Birmingham PEO?

All I have is the helpline number on the website (08706067766), which is not at all helpful!

thanks,

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: UKBA contacts??

Post by terriblescream » Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

archieandrews33 wrote:Hi All, I read a few posts on the forum about people sending a fax/letter/email to the UKBA to check for updates on their application.

Can someone please help me with the fax number/email/postal address where I can follow up? or better yet, if someone has the contact number of the Birmingham PEO?

All I have is the helpline number on the website (08706067766), which is not at all helpful!

thanks,
It is no longer possible to check the update through in person PEO, and UKBA has a policy of not giving out information until 14 weeks, so you probably have to wait! When was your application sent!

You cannot get specific PEO number as they dont give it out and all you get is the number you have already!