ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help i have an issue!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koodee1
Newly Registered

Help i have an issue!

Post by koodee1 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

I have a problem I am in a relationship with a British National we have two lovely children Am African and I am living here illegally. I came to this country in 1997 with a students visa for a year and over-stayed. During that time I met my partner through work and we moved in together. Not long after I was removed back, in 2003. Unaware that my partner was pregnant with our first child. I went to Italy in 2008 and had a chance of meeting my daughter for the first time in five years. When my partner came for a second visit she conceived our second child that was when I decided to make my way here anyway I could. So I came here illegally cos I wasn't gonna watch my partner raise our second without me being around as I had already missed the first five years of my eldest daughters upbringing. I also considered the fact that I could possibly loose d love of my children since I wasn't part of their life. Am here now I need to be able to work and fully provide for my kids. Child benefits can cater for all my children's needs I need to work my partner and children need to be with me as I them. I need solutions to my problem. Help.

Brown212

Re: Help i have an issue!

Post by Brown212 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:53 pm

koodee1 wrote:I have a problem I am in a relationship with a British National we have two lovely children Am African and I am living here illegally. I came to this country in 1997 with a students visa for a year and over-stayed. During that time I met my partner through work and we moved in together. Not long after I was removed back, in 2003. Unaware that my partner was pregnant with our first child. I went to Italy in 2008 and had a chance of meeting my daughter for the first time in five years. When my partner came for a second visit she conceived our second child that was when I decided to make my way here anyway I could. So I came here illegally cos I wasn't gonna watch my partner raise our second without me being around as I had already missed the first five years of my eldest daughters upbringing. I also considered the fact that I could possibly loose d love of my children since I wasn't part of their life. Am here now I need to be able to work and fully provide for my kids. Child benefits can cater for all my children's needs I need to work my partner and children need to be with me as I them. I need solutions to my problem. Help.
If you are their Biological father and your name is on the Birth certificate and those children are British national then you have a right of residence and work permit under the recent Zambrano ecj ruling, you also have a good chance of DLR under human right law, seek assistance from a lawyer as soon as possible.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 pm

koodee1 wrote:If I qualify under the new zambrano ruling cos i have 2 British born then do I really need the services of a lawyer and how long does it take to for a ruling of a particular case?
What is the nationality of the British born? If the British born are not British citizens, then you may not be able to benefit from Zambrano ruling - at least for now.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!