ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advise how to move from ireland to uk maried to british?????

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

momo2008
Newly Registered

advise how to move from ireland to uk maried to british?????

Post by momo2008 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 pm

hi there,i am none eea maried to british we have baby,I am living in republic of ireland where i got maried,I have stamp 4 eu family valid for 5 years,i was deported from uk in 2007 by the immigration board and band for 10 years to enter uk .we would like to move back to uk please advise me what to do thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Can you please give the reason why you were deported from the UK back in 2007?

Your British spouse, what are they doing in Ireland at the moment? Employed? Self-employed? Or what?
John

momo2008
Newly Registered

Post by momo2008 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 am

I was deported after doing 10 month prison time plus my visa was expired,
my spouse she is full time employed but now she is maternity leave, we have baby 3month old with british citizen.whats the procedure to move back to uk?thanks

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 am

momo2008 wrote:Iwas deported after doing 10 month prison time plus my visa was expired,
my spouse she is full time employed but now she is maternity leave, we have baby 3month old with british citizen.whats the procedure to move back to uk?thanks
If your wife is working in Ireland that means you can move back to UK under SINGH route and apply for EU Family card spouse/depedent of EU citizen. But in what way British authorities deal with your app as you have a criminal record i am not 100% to be honest as decision might be depdent on the type of record you received (or can they do that?), get a solicitor he/she be in a good position to argue on your case.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Fri May 06, 2011 11:09 am

fatty patty wrote:
momo2008 wrote:Iwas deported after doing 10 month prison time plus my visa was expired,
If your wife is working in Ireland that means you can move back to UK under SINGH route and apply for EU Family card spouse/depedent of EU citizen. But in what way British authorities deal with your app as you have a criminal record i am not 100% to be honest as decision might be depdent on the type of record you received (or can they do that?), get a solicitor he/she be in a good position to argue on your case.
If the poster was a an eu citizen, they can't say no strictly on criminal past. THey must proove that there is a likely hood one would commit crime again. the ecj woudl still give some leeway to a state depending on the seriousness. However, most cases involving ECJ law involved EU citizens. I do not think there has been many cases where non EU's invoked such case law. I believe they could. See a British Lawyer.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

I was deported after doing 10 month prison time
Why was that? That is, what was the crime that caused you to be sentenced to prison?
John

momo2008
Newly Registered

Post by momo2008 » Fri May 06, 2011 7:58 pm

thanks for all advise,my wife she is english (british),i was sent for 10 month in prison for using false document plus is not to serious!!!do i have to apply for visa in british consulate in ireland or move to uk than apply for residency!!!!