ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU FREE MOVEMENT....I'M UP 4 THE MEMBER C'TRIES THIS TIME.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miriam2
Newly Registered

EU FREE MOVEMENT....I'M UP 4 THE MEMBER C'TRIES THIS TIME.

Post by miriam2 » Fri May 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Greetings beautiful pple.The initiators of this forum....u are the best!

MY STORY.

3RD C'TRY NATIONAL MARRIED TO EU{CZECH REPUBLIC CITIZEN} 19 dec 2007 in CYPRUS{EU c'try as well}

Moved to Czech 18th Jan 2008,applied and got Czech's copy of our marr cert 28th feb 2008. Now the saga begins..

Applied for resident card but refused bc the police want more proof it's not marr of convenience.We submitted to interviews,gave pictures,house contracts ..everythg we can even a pregnancy test result,STILL WASN'T ENOUGH.Its a tradition here that all mix marriages are for convenience
untill proved otherwise.
We got a lawyer,who took them to court{u wont believe case still pending till date}the lawyer also deduced the suspicion is from a pronouncement made by my hus br who was imprisoned then and out of contact wth family for over two years.He said he knows nothing abt his brother's marriage and thinks it's not real marriage.Needless say he is out of prison now and helps us settle most of our misunderstandings.

With the judge not having decided on the case cos...as his secretary always says when called ''the file is on the judge's table along with other files and he will attain to it when it's our turn.We just had to wait,wait and wait! : :roll:
Well,I had some income so it wasn't much stress as I could live freely and still treated as a Czech spouse.Did I tell u that I stopped going wth my passports to get 2-2 months visa renewed? By now my passport would have been fulled...but I carried my married cert and insurance{free} all the time.

Stumbled on the UK EEA visa requirem'ts and thought I could qualify.Convinced hus and he agree we give it a try so I submitted the EEAfamily visa application 13th April 3days later a lady from the embassy called and said my passport didn't have the FM OF EEA stamp and which to know if I'm legal in Czech,I agreed to bring them a legal statue confirmation nxt day,10mins latter she called back to say it wasn't necessary,but 2days on another lady called and ask for it, I went to the foreigners police and demanded for a stamped note confirming my legality since my passport was with the embassy but they refused that they don't offer such documents but one way was they will prepare me an alien pass with a visa which can only be a departure order since my application with them had been closed and fwrded to the court. I agreed with that option knowing as my right I can't be forced out of the country.Don't really care anyways!

Submitted the departure order visa with the embassy April 28th and till date no news.emmmmmmmm worried. This got me reading more about EU regulations and now I realize the Metock judgment I shldn't have given them that visa. Fine pple do you think my EEA permit will be refused because of that departure visa??

Well,I think it will be a refusal
:(
But the lots I now know thanx to this forum,I will get to that UK border with or without EEA permits.I'm so ready for the adventure ...pple i need your supports,any ideas or advices.
WILL I BE ADMITTED INTO UK AT THE BORDER WITHOUT EEA PERMIT AND WITH THE FAILED APPLICATION RECORDS? WITH MY HUSBAND OFCOURSE.
RECORDS?

flames
Newly Registered

Post by flames » Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm really sorry for what you have gone through. Have you tried contacting Solvit about this whole mess. Sometimes they can be helpful. As far as i know, an EEA family permit can be applied for from any country regardless of the immigration status of the applicant in that particular country.

For all its faults i doubt UKBA would have treated you in the manner that the Czech authorities have done. Eastern european countries still have a long way to go in terms of race relations coz your case is blatant beloved on the part of the Czech authorities.....

miriam2
Newly Registered

Post by miriam2 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:50 am

Thank you so much,yeah they don't like foreigners at all.Communism is still very much present here.

Thought of writing solvit but you know my case in Czech is not covered by EU regulations but national{Czech immigration rules} EU citizens and families benefit from EEA rights out of their EU state of origin. Why I think relocation is our best option.

I pray UKBA don't make any issue out of that exit visa......something like exit order from member state treated uniformly.

I wrote them last Thursday {it was 13days then} explaining my application is being delayed and I need my passport.They replied 2hrs on {impressive} saying the standard time is 15working days but if I need my pass I can apply to cancel the application-that I wont want to do.

Well,Monday will make 15days fingers cross.I'll keep you posted.Thanks once again.