ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early PEO + paid by diff companies

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t0mmy

Early PEO + paid by diff companies

Post by t0mmy » Sat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi Folks,

I have just booked my Tier 1extension PEO appointment for 15 June. The problem is my visa is due to expire in september(so thas around 3 months from my date of expiry I will be applying). Most topics seen here have to do with applying early in post, has anyone tried PEO well in advance? Would it create a problem. Can the case worker simply refuse to process my case?!

Also I have another question. My company for some weird tax reason, sometimes pay me from a different company (so I work for two companies, sometimes I get paid by company A, sometimes by company B). I am a permanent employee btw (no contract job) and so regularly pay tax, ni insurance and I have all the payslips. I have asked the finance guy in our office and he says its fine and he can give me a letter stating both are companies/part of a parent company(which I don't quite understand. :-)). Now when I apply for extension what documents I need to show to the case worker for earnings as well as claim points for 1 year UK experience. I am really worried as this may unnecessarily complicate my case.

I have bank statements and payslips clearly showing money I have earned. Problem i see is the 'source of earnings' and the the 'time period'
for each source in the app form.

Please advise.

Thanks

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 pm

guys pls advise.