ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent - Doubts because of UK stay period

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raghav1982
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent - Doubts because of UK stay period

Post by raghav1982 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 am

Hi

I work for an Indian IT company and was woking in UK for 2 year on a project on Tier 1. I returned to India in Dec 2010 for marriage. I again went to UK for 4 weeks in Feb. Presently I am in India since March

I had a few doubts:

1. Since I am working in India now, Do I need to submit any letter etc from my employer or tenancy agreement. I thought this was required only in case main applicant was in UK.

2. Will UK bank statements work for Mainenance of funds.(Original which come through post, less than one month old)

3. Since I have been moving in between UK and India during last 2-3 months, do I need to submit some other docs.

Just for your references, I am submitting the following docs for application:

1. Application form
2. Photograph(s) - wifes.
3. Copy of personal details pages of main Tier 1 migrant passport. (Do I need to get this attested)
4. Copy of current leave to enter / remain (visa) of main Tier 1 migrant.
5. Proof of relationship (marriage certificate, photographs and invitation card).
6. Evidence of maintenance funds - UK bank statement(one which come through post so not submitting any letter)
7. cover letter from my wife - dependent

Thanks

raghav1982
Newly Registered

Post by raghav1982 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:19 am

Hi

Can anyone please answer my queries. My main question is that can their be any issue because of my staying away in UK for few months.

Thanks