ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa for Parents...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jkks
Newly Registered

Visitor visa for Parents...

Post by jkks » Mon May 09, 2011 10:37 am

Hi,

I would like to invite my parents to UK in family visitor visa and I believe my parents have to submit their application for visa separately. Do I need to send 2 copies of the documents for them to submit separately? Say if I want to send the invitation letter, whether do I need to mention my father name in one document and mother name in another? OR Can I mention both the names in 2 documents and ask them to attach each with the visa application form?

And I am thinking to send my Original bank statements and council tax bills, in this case anyone (either my father or mother) can submit the original and other can submit the photocopy of the document. Is it fine?

I really confused with this because if the same caseworker handled both my father and mother applications, it won’t be a problem(I guess), what will happen if different case worker handled my parents applications?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
jkks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 am

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!