ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed for HSMP Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian_in_uk

Help Needed for HSMP Application

Post by indian_in_uk » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:34 am

I am an HSMP holder living in the UK. My friend is in India and he is interested in applying for HSMP.

Is it possible for me to apply on his behalf? I mean he will send all the documents to me and then I will send the documents to HSMP team. The reason is some people have lost their original documents in post so just to avoid that.

Is it possible?

Please help.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:11 am

I think there will be no problem as you just put forward the all prepared documents to HO. But one thing, are you conscious about document lost on the way only? How you will track the documents when it reaches to HO? Good courier like DHL have very good services and you need not to worry about document lost. Furthermore, you also can track through internet about the documents shipment.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....