ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving back to the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

potcakes
Newly Registered

Moving back to the UK

Post by potcakes » Tue May 10, 2011 6:29 am

I left the UK 6 years ago so I have a small bank account, and apart from parents no other ties to the UK. My Partner is Canadian and we are hoping to move back to the UK next year. We have been Common law since Dec 09. I am living in Canada on a PR cert. So apart from my parents home, we have no accommodation in the UK, I have no job in the UK, we have some savings here in Canada. I am not leaving him in canada just to set up a false scenario to appease the immigration people. I am a qualified special needs teacher and he is a GM of a Private Golf and country Club, we are working on the idea it would be easier for him to get the job, and then i work around him (location wise!) So my question is how do we get over the lack of payslips and savings, for me to prove I can support him, and how do we get over the no accommodation bit? If someone could help!
We cant get a house till we know where we are working, we can get my OH a job till we have a work permit, we can get a work permit, till we have suitable accommodation :cry: