ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 ICT extension application returned

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumys
Newly Registered

Tier2 ICT extension application returned

Post by kumys » Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 am

I had a very simple and straight forward application for tier2 ICT extension, which was applied by immigration law firm (paid by my employer) some time before 5th April.

I just got a call form the solicitor saying that the Homeoffice has returned all my documents due to problem with a payment.
The solicitor assured me that it won’t cause any problem at all and blamed it on homeoffice. All they want now is my signature on the new version of the application.
The leave has expired as of 5th April.
Guys, how would this effect my extension application? If visa extended how will it affect my ILR, for which I would be eligible in about 6 months?

Thanks

ganesh2k_99
Newly Registered

Post by ganesh2k_99 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi

Exactly the same happened to one of my friend, but he did not applied through immigration firm

He had to send the new form with proper payment details(the best is postal order)

No need to worry about returning of document, but do it ASAP

Regards

Ganesh