ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB cert and 2 month wage slips will they be enough?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

general

TB cert and 2 month wage slips will they be enough?

Post by general » Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

Hi

I was not sure ,do I have to submit the TB cert with the application or when we travel to the UK?

Also I will only manage about 2 months wage slips and 2 months bank statements, because the Eng lang cert is only valid upto 17th July. After the 17th of july the wife will have to sit another test which means more costs. I am earning around £400 a week. 3 of my children are living with me in UK and will be attending schools in a couple of weeks, ages 9,11,12 my 14 year old son and wife are still in Pakistan. I have my own home which is a 6 bedroom house. 2 of my children suffer from atopic eczema and 1 is asthmatic, My father and mother also live in my house and are very elderly. My wife and son overstayed for 6 years, the truth is we just didn't know ,when we did find out in 2003 we didn't know what to do and then eventually moved to Pakistan in 2006 and lived there for 5 years as a family,, noww I have moved back to UK with my 3 kids and left wife and eldest child in pakistan.

Will 2 months wage slips suffice?

Thanks

doc.amby4

Post by doc.amby4 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I have the same question.

when to get the TB test and the report.

Visa321

Post by Visa321 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Im also looking for that information. Is a TB certificate essential? how long is the certificate valid for and does any one know any place where my wife could get the TB test in paskistan, near kharian, lalamusa are. Thanks

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 am

u hav to submit the TB test with ur application...and its valid for 3 months only!!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 am

XnailaX wrote:u hav to submit the TB test with ur application...and its valid for 3 months only!!!
You have to do the TB t& Biometric test before you apply and hand them both in with your application.

I think you will find the TB certificate last 6 month and not 3

Go here for further info

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... bscreening

euroyousuf
Newly Registered

Re: TB cert and 2 month wage slips will they be enough?

Post by euroyousuf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:48 pm

hi i earned in six moths 9600£ i have been working for 6 moths with my company but the visa officer refused my wife visa saying i did not meet 18600 requirement how should i reply in apeal to the tribunal pleas inform

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 am

Hi euroyousuf
sorry to hear that ur visa is refused
but u told that u earned in 6 month £9600 and ur visa was refused.
If u plz share the exact statement and reason the ECO said.
have u been with the same employer since 6 months and was working per hour as non-salaried employment?

regards
Rizmir

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:51 am

general wrote:Hi

I was not sure ,do I have to submit the TB cert with the application or when we travel to the UK?

Also I will only manage about 2 months wage slips and 2 months bank statements, because the Eng lang cert is only valid upto 17th July. After the 17th of july the wife will have to sit another test which means more costs. I am earning around £400 a week. 3 of my children are living with me in UK and will be attending schools in a couple of weeks, ages 9,11,12 my 14 year old son and wife are still in Pakistan. I have my own home which is a 6 bedroom house. 2 of my children suffer from atopic eczema and 1 is asthmatic, My father and mother also live in my house and are very elderly. My wife and son overstayed for 6 years, the truth is we just didn't know ,when we did find out in 2003 we didn't know what to do and then eventually moved to Pakistan in 2006 and lived there for 5 years as a family,, noww I have moved back to UK with my 3 kids and left wife and eldest child in pakistan.

Thanks
Your question is unclear to me.
What is your immigration status?
Have they applied for entry clearance? What application are you making for your family?
Are they returning to the UK?

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:52 am

physicskate wrote:

Thanks
Have they applied for entry clearance? What application are you making for your family?
You do realise this post is from over 3 years ago :shock:
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 pm

WR1 wrote:
physicskate wrote:

Thanks
You do realise this post is from over 3 years ago :shock:

OMG!!! Why did it come up as new in my feed??
Sorry!!!