ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of cohabitation.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masum88
Newly Registered

Evidence of cohabitation.

Post by masum88 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Dear All,

To prove cohabitation we don't have anything jointly. We have individual six letter for me and six letters my wife more than three sources which cover last two years.In addition we can provide GP card and counterpart driving licence.Can anyboday advice me all these documents is enough to prove cohabitation?I am worry because we don't have anything jointly.

Thanks.

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 pm

If you spend some time and search this forum you will find so many similar cases., if you dont have letters jointly than you should submit more than 6. may be 8 to 10 each . But again it depends on case worker

masum88
Newly Registered

Post by masum88 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks for your early reply and adivice.yes, we can provide more than six letters individually.
Last edited by masum88 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 am

So if you can provide more than 6 get all of them in a folder and book your appointment at PEO Solihull. As i said early check this forum and you will find out that Solihull staff is very nice and they dont charge you without giving you visa