ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hitu2005
Newly Registered

Regarding Appeal

Post by hitu2005 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:51 pm

hello every one,

I applied for my wife's visa Tier-1(general) dependent visa from Bombay india and i got refusal on last 28th April 2011 just for reason you have applied for a visa to accompany your husband in the UK who is a point based system migrant. in support of your visa application you have submitted your marriage certificate which states that you were married November 2010. i have noted that you have submitted some wedding photographs. however, you have shown no sufficient evidence of any intervening devotion or contact between you since your wedding, almost 4 months ago. i think it reasonable to expect that you would be able to provide evidence of contact between you and your husband , thereby demonstrating the subsisting nature of your relationship. I am not satisfied on balance that you both intend to live with each other as spouses or civil partner during your stay in the UK and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting.
so i applied for appeal on 14 th April and they register on there database on 3rd of may and they send to bombay embassy . I sent my call history and mail conversation with my wife to appeal documents.so i want to know there is any chance to ECM will overturned there decision or not . how long time they will take. or i have to make fresh application.

Please reply me for solution and how long time they will take in appeal process.

Many Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hitu2005
Newly Registered

hello sushdmehta

Post by hitu2005 » Sun May 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Many Thanks sushdmehta.

I seen that flowchart for appeal process time so is it take that much time?

and there is any chance to ECM will overturned there decision . and if they then how much time they will take to stamp visa on passport?

please reply me

thanks.