ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help my Dependant visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chetka
Newly Registered

Please help my Dependant visa

Post by chetka » Thu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Could please anybody tell me:

My husband is studying in London below degree level, his course is longer then 6 month, but already left less then 6 month.
Am I able to apply as his dependant or not? If his course and visa expires less then in 6 month???
i was reading about it on HO website a lot but can't understand how it works for someone about to complete the course.

And also can I just show my bank statement where will be 533£ for each month left?
Shall he show that he also has money on his account to cover his living costs? 800£? Can it be from the bank outside UK?

thanks !
ps sorry for my English if there mistakes!

chetka
Newly Registered

Re: Please help my Dependant visa

Post by chetka » Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm

I found the rules which they use to refuse visas.
I think is enough to concern that I can apply!

(i) If the Relevant Points Based System Migrant is a Tier 4 (General) Student, the Tier 4 (General) Student must be applying 4 for or have entry clearance or leave to remain for a course of study that is longer than six months.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... 1migrants/

All that interpretations on the main pages on HO website just drove me mad!!!! javascript:emoticon(':evil:')

chetka wrote:Could please anybody tell me:

My husband is studying in London below degree level, his course is longer then 6 month, but already left less then 6 month.
Am I able to apply as his dependant or not? If his course and visa expires less then in 6 month???
i was reading about it on HO website a lot but can't understand how it works for someone about to complete the course.

And also can I just show my bank statement where will be 533£ for each month left?
Shall he show that he also has money on his account to cover his living costs? 800£? Can it be from the bank outside UK?

thanks !
ps sorry for my English if there mistakes!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: