ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Query - Salary Slips Requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guaravd

Tier 1 Dependant Query - Salary Slips Requirement

Post by guaravd » Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Its been more than 5months i am on tier 1 visa. I intend to bring my wife to UK as my dependant.
My query is that
1. how many salary slips should i produce? I have seen people on forum posting that you need to submit salary slips for last 6months but i cant find the same in policy guidance and my concern is that its been only 3months i have got the job and can only produce salary slips for 3months.
2. Is it mandate for me to show maintenance fund for me & my wife in UK's bank account or can i show in India in our joint accounts.

Senior members please give your views on it......if anybody has link to policy guidance which states that primary applicant need to provide 6months salary slip for a dependant visa then kindly share it. Thanks.
Last edited by guaravd on Mon May 23, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Mon May 23, 2011 1:41 am

Senior members on forum kindly comment......

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Mon May 23, 2011 12:48 pm

You don't need salary slip for dependent visa application. Just prove that you have maintenance fund.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Mon May 23, 2011 12:54 pm

xpscapable wrote:You don't need salary slip for dependent visa application. Just prove that you have maintenance fund.
Thanks for the reply. Can you also let me know that Is it mandate for me to show maintenance fund for me & my wife in UK's bank account or can i show in India in our joint accounts.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Mon May 23, 2011 10:56 pm

guaravd wrote:
xpscapable wrote:You don't need salary slip for dependent visa application. Just prove that you have maintenance fund.
Thanks for the reply. Can you also let me know that Is it mandate for me to show maintenance fund for me & my wife in UK's bank account or can i show in India in our joint accounts.
Yes, either way is okay. Just keep in mind that the funds should not have dropped below the required level for consecutive three months, prior to the date of her application. And the proof of maintenance funds should not be a month older than one month than the date of application. Hope that helps.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

mvent00 wrote:
guaravd wrote:
Yes, either way is okay. Just keep in mind that the funds should not have dropped below the required level for consecutive three months, prior to the date of her application. And the proof of maintenance funds should not be a month older than one month than the date of application. Hope that helps.
Thanks for your prompt reply and guidance