ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advise for applying PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Need advise for applying PSW

Post by sakib2000 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi i want to apply for PSW in few days later everything is ready.I have got couple of question

Q 1: Cant find the slot in home office website for applying for PEO.Please tell me what is the better way to apply? I am not prefering too apply by post because i had lot of dificulties before when i applied before.

Q 2:As every one know that UKBA make issue with the photographs if some thing go wrong with the photograpgh.Does any one know where is the best place to take photograph.I have photo when i applied last year can i use those or should i take the new one because they said it should be one month older.

Please give me your kind advise
Md

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Need advise for applying PSW

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

sakib2000 wrote:Hi i want to apply for PSW in few days later everything is ready.I have got couple of question

Q 1: Cant find the slot in home office website for applying for PEO.Please tell me what is the better way to apply? I am not prefering too apply by post because i had lot of dificulties before when i applied before.

Q 2:As every one know that UKBA make issue with the photographs if some thing go wrong with the photograpgh.Does any one know where is the best place to take photograph.I have photo when i applied last year can i use those or should i take the new one because they said it should be one month older.

Please give me your kind advise
1. Keep checking online people have myths of getting slots between 3:30PM to 4:30PM, check any office in the UK, travel there process the application same day. Theres no other way of getting PSW appointment since on the phone they say for PSW GO online!

2. You cannot use last years photo, please go to any photographic shop, photo studio etc and print the guidance from UKBA and they would do fine.