ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

impact of CCJ's applying for PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

curious999
Newly Registered

impact of CCJ's applying for PSW

Post by curious999 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:10 am

HI..

I have applied for PSW on april 1st. Still I am awaiting for the response. I got acknowledgement letter on 20th of april dated 14th April.

I did get some CCJs regarding council tax previously. I would like to know whether CCJ's does affect my application. Neither I have attended the court nor I had paid the fees to the court till now.

I did tick the option related to CCJ's as 'NO' in the visa application.

Could anyone please share their experience regarding impact of CCJ's in the visa application.

Thanks in advaance. :)[/b]

curious999
Newly Registered

Post by curious999 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:47 pm

hi.....
Could any one be able to share their views on this topic asap.

I am desperately waiting for one.

Thnx

sunmoon

Re: impact of CCJ's applying for PSW

Post by sunmoon » Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 am

curious999 wrote:HI..

I have applied for PSW on april 1st. Still I am awaiting for the response. I got acknowledgement letter on 20th of april dated 14th April.

I did get some CCJs regarding council tax previously. I would like to know whether CCJ's does affect my application. Neither I have attended the court nor I had paid the fees to the court till now.

I did tick the option related to CCJ's as 'NO' in the visa application.

Could anyone please share their experience regarding impact of CCJ's in the visa application.

Thanks in advaance. :)[/b]
Normally CCJ doesn't affect visa application. I know someone who got his visa with CCJ although he did ticked 'yes' for civil judgement/ccj question. I think you have done a mistake by ticking 'NO' , that may affect or may not.