ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling the application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dknov007
Newly Registered

Filling the application form

Post by dknov007 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:52 am

Hi,

1. On the application form each section ends with a field "Your score". Am I supposed to fill this information based on points I am claiming for this category, or is this for HO's use?

2. Also there is a section of "Total scores". Is this once again a summary of points I am claiming or is this for HO's use?

3. I am filling the application on my PC and I noticed that in some fields that I have to fill in the font changes and also instead of being black on gray background it becomes white on gray. These fields are locked in Word, so I can't change them. I wonder was it done intentionally? Did anyone fill in the application on their PC, or did you use a pen and paper to avoid such confusions?

Thanks,
David

otun

Post by otun » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:55 pm

those scores are for you to grade yourself,after which the HO will reject or accept whatever scores you input.

go ahead and fill the form, you can even fill it manually.

dknov007
Newly Registered

Post by dknov007 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi,

1. How about the section called "Total scores". Is that for me to summarize the points I am claiming or is that for HO to write in the points they give me?

2. On sections 7 (how do you plan to continue your work in UK) & 11 (which arrangements have you made to find a job in UK) of an application for, did people write 1-2 sentances or a bit more?
I plan to go into a bit more details than giving a one sentance straight answer. Do you think it will be OK or should I keep it as short as possible.

Thanks,
David

otun

Post by otun » Tue May 02, 2006 5:08 pm

put whatever the sum of all the points together.

finding job in the UK; you can search through the net to get a job advert and download such at least to show that your field of discipline is marketable.

get the form, fill it and pay the appropriate amount but try and read over ,the case worker's manual on each of the four areas i.e education, working experience, earnings and spouce

goodluck