ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hotel booking for family visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jkks
Newly Registered

Hotel booking for family visit

Post by jkks » Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi, I am planning to invite my parents on family visit visa ASAP. My rental agreement is going to expire in 2 months and I have some issue in getting NOC letter.

1. Do you think I can book the hotel for my parents and apply the visa with online booking receipt?

2. In case if my parents submit the current rental agreement copy (which is going to expire in 2 months) and without NOC, how much probability my parents will get the visa. Current accommodation has enough space for my parents to stay.

rgds,
jkks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Hotel booking for family visit

Post by mvent00 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 am

jkks wrote:Hi, I am planning to invite my parents on family visit visa ASAP. My rental agreement is going to expire in 2 months and I have some issue in getting NOC letter.

1. Do you think I can book the hotel for my parents and apply the visa with online booking receipt?

2. In case if my parents submit the current rental agreement copy (which is going to expire in 2 months) and without NOC, how much probability my parents will get the visa. Current accommodation has enough space for my parents to stay.

rgds,
jkks
Either way should be okay, but I would choose the first option to be on the safe side.

esal

Post by esal » Tue May 24, 2011 1:34 pm

first options looks safer to me as well, as you don't want to see some overcrowded reason on visa refusal (even though you think enough space for them)....

jkks
Newly Registered

Post by jkks » Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks for your response. I also preferred to book hotel, I hope case-worker will not care about my parents staying in a hotel rather than with me.

jkks