ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 error

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aim
Newly Registered

P60 error

Post by aim » Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 am

Hi there,

The report I had obtained recently from Welfare shows that in 2010 I had contributed prsi for 51 weeks. When I had contacted my employer, they have issued me with new p60 which shows 52 weeks and acknowledged that there was an error. I understand that further processing started on my application and I had submitted p60. Can you advise on whether I should obtain a letter from welfare that I haven't claimed social welfare and submit revised p60 with letter from welfare?

or

Can I submit the report from welfare which shows 51 weekas with new p60? Also do I need to submit a letter from employer explaining the p60 error?

Thanks in advance.

nanette
Member of Standing

Re: P60 error

Post by nanette » Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 am

Hi aim,

go with :

Can I submit the report from welfare which shows 51 weekas with new p60? Also do I need to submit a letter from employer explaining the p60 error?

Nanette

aim wrote:Hi there,

The report I had obtained recently from Welfare shows that in 2010 I had contributed prsi for 51 weeks. When I had contacted my employer, they have issued me with new p60 which shows 52 weeks and acknowledged that there was an error. I understand that further processing started on my application and I had submitted p60. Can you advise on whether I should obtain a letter from welfare that I haven't claimed social welfare and submit revised p60 with letter from welfare?

or

Thanks in advance.

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue May 24, 2011 10:52 am

or

Thanks in advance.
INIS are only interested in knowing if you've been in receipt of any social welfare payment during your employment. If you haven't as you said, the record will show this, then you have nothing to worry about.

9j
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

or

Thanks in advance.
Aim, you should be fine, don't worry. Just write a letter to them by attaching your new P60. That'll be sufficient. Wish you all the very best.

aim
Newly Registered

Post by aim » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 pm

All,

Many thanks for your replies. I did send my revised p60.

As you have advised, I hope there shouldn't be an issue.

AIM

[quote="Aceform"][quote="aim"]Hi there,

or

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Aim, you should be fine, don't worry. Just write a letter to them by attaching your new P60. That'll be sufficient. Wish you all the very best.[/quote]