ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice requested on reapplication of rejected HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI
Newly Registered

Advice requested on reapplication of rejected HSMP

Post by HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:34 am

I applied for HSMP for possible 75 points. In country application

Earnings 25 points- granted
Academic achievements 25 points- granted
Work experience 25 points- Rejected...................I m devastated !!!

I have worked as a doctor for 5 years and 3 months. My House officer training which is a graduate level job was turned down by HO as the supporting letter mentioned it as internship training. Furthermore my letter didnt describe about my House officer job nor did it mention that it was a graduate level job.

I plan to reapply.... please advise me on the following

1. Can I reapply with a new letter from the hospital I worked saying internship is equal to house officer post and its a graduate level job

2. or Just get a new letter supporting to say I have 1 year of House officer experience which is graduate level experience, without a mention of internship training

3. If I did the second, will the case worker compare with my original application and smell something fishy

4. Should my reapplication be accompanied by a letter stating what perhaps went wrong and here is the evidence to support !

5. Letter of rejection from HO stated for reconsideration I have to send the new evidence with the evidence originally supplied, will this cause problems if I dont send the letter which originally created trouble and substitute it with a new letter as mentioned in 1 or 2.

your advice is much appreciated

Best regards

Adithya

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:53 am

No new letters to be attached, it will attract new fee. Best way, if you sure that your work is graduate level job (refer caseworker's guidance, link is somewhare in this web site) is to explain as much as possible in application.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....