ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anybody got approval without background check from employer?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ricky37d
Newly Registered

Anybody got approval without background check from employer?

Post by ricky37d » Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm

I checked with my employer today (Multinational IT company), there has been no background checks on my until now. Did my biometrics 5 weeks back.

Has anybody ( particularly from Large well known companies ) been approved Tier 1 initial without background checks ??

Thanks

ricky37d
Newly Registered

Post by ricky37d » Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Just to clarify.. I havent got my docs back yet.

Any inputs would help..

Thanks

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Depends on the documents you provided. If you submitted uk standard payslips along with bank statements, then UKBA may not verify the earnings as the documents are genuine.

Part of my earnings came from self employment but none of my clients were contacted.

ricky37d
Newly Registered

Post by ricky37d » Fri May 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Celtic wrote:Depends on the documents you provided. If you submitted uk standard payslips along with bank statements, then UKBA may not verify the earnings as the documents are genuine.

Part of my earnings came from self employment but none of my clients were contacted.
But was your employer contacted?

holla007

Post by holla007 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 pm

yeah they dont need to contact your clients, your tax documents will show them if you actual do the job, thats why they always request appkicants to submit hmwp or your p60 documents and as for your employer, they can verify that the company is registered in uk and functioning without contacting them as long as they are in uk