ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

many queries - Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gm1

many queries - Tier 1 extension

Post by gm1 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Hello,

Following queries for Tier 1 extension:

1. I am sending my extension application by post - original docs. Do we need to send a full set of photocopy docs for UKBA reference or ONLY originals are fine.

2. Do I need to take stamp and signature from accountant on dividend vouchers OR only my signature is ok with ukba.

3. Do I need to send contract copies for earnings proof or invoices, business bank statements, personal bank statements, P60, accountant letter and dividend vouchers would be sufficient.

4. any police registration needed for Tier 1 extension?. This question I am asking because I had a court judgement to pay a fine of 200 GBP for ticket less travel by mistake for one station. fine already paid by phone to court long time back. second question on the same topic - Do I need to mention this court / fine in my application.

Please advise.

Cheers,
GM

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: many queries - Tier 1 extension

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:39 pm

gm1 wrote:Hello,

Following queries for Tier 1 extension:

1. I am sending my extension application by post - original docs. Do we need to send a full set of photocopy docs for UKBA reference or ONLY originals are fine.

You do not need photocopies.

2. Do I need to take stamp and signature from accountant on dividend vouchers OR only my signature is ok with ukba.

3. Do I need to send contract copies for earnings proof or invoices, business bank statements, personal bank statements, P60, accountant letter and dividend vouchers would be sufficient.

No need of contract copies.

4. any police registration needed for Tier 1 extension?. This question I am asking because I had a court judgement to pay a fine of 200 GBP for ticket less travel by mistake for one station. fine already paid by phone to court long time back. second question on the same topic - Do I need to mention this court / fine in my application.

Police registration is required for people of some countries (normally it is mentioned on your visa that if your visa that if you need to register or not?) and you should declare that fine in your application.

Please advise.

Cheers,
GM