ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund Maintenance bank statement name

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asal
BANNED

Fund Maintenance bank statement name

Post by asal » Sat May 28, 2011 9:36 am

Hi,

I am using my spouse bank account to show the mainteance fund for 3 months and in the bank statement spouse name shows only first name and no surname .The passport has spouse first name and surname as my name.However the bank statement shows W/O as my full name .

Is that OK to submit the statement with difference in the name in the passport and the bank statement.

pleae advise.

thanks.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Fund Maintenance bank statement name

Post by mvent00 » Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I would ask the bank to provide her full name on her documents, I mean if bank can provide your full name on her bank statements, why on the earth they cannot provide her full name in her papers.
asal wrote:Hi,

I am using my spouse bank account to show the mainteance fund for 3 months and in the bank statement spouse name shows only first name and no surname .The passport has spouse first name and surname as my name.However the bank statement shows W/O as my full name .

Is that OK to submit the statement with difference in the name in the passport and the bank statement.

pleae advise.

thanks.

asal
BANNED

Post by asal » Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Thanks for your repsonse.

Spouse dont have surname and recently applied for the passport with as my name.

Bank asking proof to add the surname.But when we receive the passport there will be my surname on here passport but in the bank statement only her first name.

Please advise how to proceed with this.Shall I ask to open a new bank account once we get the passport with my name added as surname.

thanks.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Once passport comes, change her name in the bank record. If the same name is not displayed in the statement. Get a letter from bank in their letterhead certifying it.

Cheers,
Jacob
asal wrote:Thanks for your repsonse.

Spouse dont have surname and recently applied for the passport with as my name.

Bank asking proof to add the surname.But when we receive the passport there will be my surname on here passport but in the bank statement only her first name.

Please advise how to proceed with this.Shall I ask to open a new bank account once we get the passport with my name added as surname.

thanks.

asal
BANNED

Post by asal » Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Many thanks