ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa from Hungary

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mandhan

Schengen visa from Hungary

Post by mandhan » Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi Guys,

I am planning a trip to budapest, prague and vienna and thought will apply to Hungarian embassy here in London as Budapest is my first port of entry.

Those who have had schengen visa issued by Hungary can you please reply the duration for which the visa was granted. I hope they give it for at least 6 months and not just for the duration of the trip.

I have had multiple long duration schengen visas issued by France, Italy and Finland in the past. Will this help me get at least 6 months schengen from Hungary.

Please share your experiences.

Regards,
mandhan

abdallaeldemiri
Newly Registered

Re: Schengen visa from Hungary

Post by abdallaeldemiri » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 pm

mandhan wrote:Hi Guys,

I am planning a trip to budapest, prague and vienna and thought will apply to Hungarian embassy here in London as Budapest is my first port of entry.

Those who have had schengen visa issued by Hungary can you please reply the duration for which the visa was granted. I hope they give it for at least 6 months and not just for the duration of the trip.

I have had multiple long duration schengen visas issued by France, Italy and Finland in the past. Will this help me get at least 6 months schengen from Hungary.

Please share your experiences.

Regards,
mandhan
Hi there,
Did you get your visa? How long did it take you?
Thanks