ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query about funds (TIER 1 dependant)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yasi999
Newly Registered

query about funds (TIER 1 dependant)

Post by Yasi999 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 pm

HI,

I've been in the UK on a Tier 1 visa since 10 months and now want to call my wife as my dependant from Pakistan

I am providing the bank statment of my manintaince funds ( 3000 pounds) for the past three month. My question is that since I am maintainin funds of 3000 in a seperate account than my salary account, Do i need to provide bank statmement of my salary account as well ? I am already sending my payslips for the past 3 months and a letter from my employer confirming my salary and position.

Can someone please advise. Many thanks

Yasi999
Newly Registered

Post by Yasi999 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:43 pm

I would also like to re-cofirm that the form used for applying dependent (spouse) visa from overseas, when I am in UK, is VAF 10.

Look forward to a reply of both queires as I really need it .

Best Regards.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: query about funds (TIER 1 dependant)

Post by mvent00 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Yasi999 wrote:HI,

I've been in the UK on a Tier 1 visa since 10 months and now want to call my wife as my dependant from Pakistan

I am providing the bank statment of my manintaince funds ( 3000 pounds) for the past three month. My question is that since I am maintainin funds of 3000 in a seperate account than my salary account, Do i need to provide bank statmement of my salary account as well ? I am already sending my payslips for the past 3 months and a letter from my employer confirming my salary and position.

Can someone please advise. Many thanks
Recent history of the forum indicates that if you've been in UK since less that 12 months, you should be showing 2800+1600 GBP instead of just 3000 GBP.

Yasi999
Newly Registered

Post by Yasi999 » Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Really appreciate it.

Just to reconfirm about the visa form however. Is it VAF10 if i have to apply from Pakistan ?

Thanks in advance