ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COLLEGE IN FEE IN FULL

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw2009
Member of Standing

COLLEGE IN FEE IN FULL

Post by psw2009 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am

HI

MY BROTHER GOT HIS STUDENT VISA HIS CLASSES START NEXT WEEK he have already paid £2000 towards his full course fee £3000 now college asking him to pay £1200 before even starting of classes and they give threat to inform the UKBA if he do not pay, can you please let me know if it is required by UKBA to pay the fee in full to the college before even start of classes.

thanks alot

SameerSheikh
United Kingdom

Re: COLLEGE IN FEE IN FULL

Post by SameerSheikh » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

psw2009 wrote:HI

MY BROTHER GOT HIS STUDENT VISA HIS CLASSES START NEXT WEEK he have already paid £2000 towards his full course fee £3000 now college asking him to pay £1200 before even starting of classes and they give threat to inform the UKBA if he do not pay, can you please let me know if it is required by UKBA to pay the fee in full to the college before even start of classes.

thanks alot
When you Got the CAS, along with it did you received the payment plan too? about the rest of the fee??? usually they give you a document which tells you when to submit the rest of the fee and you sign it back to them. So if they hvnt provided you, then you can always threat them back for it, that there was no plan provided by you and if you will do this, then there's some either official department for such cases. You can always go there. and this way the college will be under pressure. But make sure you read the contract again and the Payment schedule letter too(If provided)

psw2009
Member of Standing

No plan provided

Post by psw2009 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

thanks for you reply, there was no fee plan provided can you please let me know if there is any legal body which does not cost us alot and i can approach them to deal with the college

thanks alot