ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT DATE THROUGH ONLINE BOOKING

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ageelani
Newly Registered

BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT DATE THROUGH ONLINE BOOKING

Post by ageelani » Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi all,

I am new in this forum I need you people help regarding my biometric appointment I have two questions :

1) I got the Biometric Reference Letter on dated (26-05-2011) but the date of letter is 23-05-2011, I am confused about booking the appointment in 15 days of the date of letter which is 23-05-2011 I have checked online booking slots there is no appointments available for next three months.
what's the meaning of within 15 days of the date of letter ?

a) Is it only book the appointment within 15 days?
OR
b) have to be enrolled for biometric within 15 days (which is not possible)?

and i have no option to use walk-in-service post office service.

2) I have one dependent as well so can i book the appointment together as a family group?

Thanks.

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi mate,

I also applied on May 5th but only got an appointment on June 28th. That shoudl be fine.