ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

car speeding ILR; NEED TO BE DISCLOSED?urgent please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raj12345
BANNED

car speeding ILR; NEED TO BE DISCLOSED?urgent please

Post by raj12345 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone could help me in finding out whether i need to disclose my partner's 3 penalty points on ILR application form???
Many thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

raj12345
BANNED

Post by raj12345 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 pm

sushdmehta wrote:See also New criminality threshold.

But i am unable to understand whether i should be mentioning it on SET(O) Form or not?thnx

watfordguy
BANNED

Post by watfordguy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm

well... I couldn't find the right answer too...
I have called the home office many times and every time I have different answer ... same happened with my friends ... some say yes and some say no ... so I think the best way is to send an email to UKBA and get a wriiten answer out of them .. print it and take with you when you submit your application. I have 3 points on my driving license and I think this is what im going to do ....

raj12345
BANNED

Post by raj12345 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

watfordguy wrote:well... I couldn't find the right answer too...
I have called the home office many times and every time I have different answer ... same happened with my friends ... some say yes and some say no ... so I think the best way is to send an email to UKBA and get a wriiten answer out of them .. print it and take with you when you submit your application. I have 3 points on my driving license and I think this is what im going to do ....
Thnx..but u don't get any reply from home office..only u get a automatically generated e-mail..

watfordguy
BANNED

Post by watfordguy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 pm

well to be honest I did not try .. but I believe they will answer in few days maybe ... any body would know if they check their inbox and reply their emails please ???
some expert guys here mentioned that wether to disclose it or not it doesn't matter as it is not a conviction .. it is clearly mentioned on the criminality requirements ... but I have been adviced to disclose it ... write a cover letter explain to them the situation and i believe it should be alright ... don't forget to inform us about the outcome please after you submit your application.
best wishes

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:36 am

Disclose it nothing will happened