ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext Application| Currency diff in Payslip and Bank St

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manisankarmani

Tier 1 Ext Application| Currency diff in Payslip and Bank St

Post by manisankarmani » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Dear friends,
I found this forum extremely helpful and would love to share my experience if I get a success in this extension.

Well let me explain my doubt quickly:

In my salary slip the amount shown is in INR and showing deposited to UK Bank ( The UK BANK account number clearly shown in the payslip )

Now in UK bank statement the same amount is reflecting as salary but in GBP. This is absolutely straight forward to us that the INR is reflecting as GBP in UK Bank account due to conversion. In UK Bank statement its shown as Salary entry ( no conversion nothing mentioned there)

As I left my previous employer and they don't co-operate ex-employees regarding any visa related issue, it will not be possible to get any letter from them showing the amount in GBP in UK Bank is corresponds the amount in INR mentioned in payslip.

If I apply as it is with a cover letter stating the currency difference, do you gentlemen foresee any issue with that.

Please let me know If made you confused.

I wouldn't have even bother you to write as its common sense, but thought of asking as it could be a reason for the HO to invalidate my case.

Hope to see a reply soon. Thanks in advance.