ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inform UKBA after submitting biometrics

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alphili
Newly Registered

Switch to Tier 1 Visa (form work permit)

Post by alphili » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update to my post back on 12-April. I have finally received my passport and the Tier 1 visa (23 May received passport, 25 May received Biometrics card). I had sent in my application on the 17-Feb and had given my first biometrics details on the 26-Feb at the Earls Court post office. What i'd found out was that UKBA had NO RECORD of that biometrics test and it wasn't until I faxed them to expediate the process that they sent me a second request for biometrics data. Basically they had LOST the initial data.
So I suggest to all applicants that once they have done the biometrics test to send a fax to UKBA letting them know they you given your biometrics details. Else your application is just going to sit there for 2 months with nothing being done as UKBA don't seem to contact anybody.
The fax numbers i used were 01142072536 and 02081963248.
Good luck to everyone.

dreamer86

Post by dreamer86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm

hello aphil,
thks for such important information. i did my biometric on 2nd week of may 2011 but since than havent got ny reply .
as per your suggestion,wht to write on fax ? if you could wrtie more much appreciated.
since they told me tht after doing biometric HO will contact. i havent made ny contact to them.
thks
< Dre@mer's brkn Dre@ms >