ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant application queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Dependant application queries

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello lads and lasses,
Just got married and came back on 31st of May. My wife's documents are nearly complete but we await her TB Test which is due next week.

My only question is, will HO cause any trouble about MARRIAGE SUBSISTANCE if the application is delayed a week or two. We do speak everyday over the phone and I use Lyca Topups to call her if needed.

advice dudes n dudettes.
Last edited by innocentdevil on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

bump :wink:

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am

Marriage like this new will need other evidences like Nikkah nama, family registration card from Nadra, husband nae on ID card and passport, marriage pictures showing a lot of people attended it and its not a fake one, any used/spare wedding invitation card etc etc :)

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 am

all those other docs are all present just wanted to confirm about this subsistance malarki. thanks muchly

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

A last minute question

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

just looking at the documents. All my other documents are notarized but I have forgot to notarize my passport and visa copies while I was in Pakistan and now I am back here.

My wife is going to file the application in next two weeks. What would seniors advise on this. Do I need to have the passport and visa pages notarize, could I do it from here or should I just let her submit application without it. Afterall, the visa page has my reference number and all biodata on it which they can verify if they want to ???

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 am

You can get your passport copy stamped from a UK solicitor firm and courier it to your wife. Also attach your cover letter and an explanation letter (preferably).
Copy of phone records , emails , text messages would be added proof. However, sometimes there is reluctance in providing emails and text messages and they can be quite private.
Make sure your marriage certificate is translated in english

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am

silent_warrior wrote:You can get your passport copy stamped from a UK solicitor firm and courier it to your wife. Also attach your cover letter and an explanation letter (preferably).
Copy of phone records , emails , text messages would be added proof. However, sometimes there is reluctance in providing emails and text messages and they can be quite private.
Make sure your marriage certificate is translated in english
already posted the notarized passport copies to be attached to the application however another friend of mine applied without notarized copies and go his wife's visa no problem.

as it is a new marriage, i do not think I need to provide evidence of subsistance and instead provide marriage photos and videos etc which will suffice.

thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

innocentdevil wrote:
silent_warrior wrote: as it is a new marriage, i do not think I need to provide evidence of subsistance and instead provide marriage photos and videos etc which will suffice.
I think because it's a new marriage it's even more important to provide additional evidence that it is a subsisting relationship.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

mulderpf wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:
silent_warrior wrote: as it is a new marriage, i do not think I need to provide evidence of subsistance and instead provide marriage photos and videos etc which will suffice.
I think because it's a new marriage it's even more important to provide additional evidence that it is a subsisting relationship.
i have already provided photos, video DVD, marriage cards and tons of other evidence. I am in constant touch with my wife over the phone and can always print the logs out if needed but normally, they ask for stuff like that if husband has been in UK for long time before calling the wife over.

They normally know that one cannot provide too much evidence when the wife is filing application just after 2 weeks of husband leaving for uk.