ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR application and passport back

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knapps
Member of Standing

PR application and passport back

Post by knapps » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi Guys, just need to know something

i applied for PR and with application sent a letter to return our passports as we have to go on holidays.

It has been two weeks since.

Should I wait or send an email to remind them?

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm

where is ev 1?

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 am

this happened to me, I sent letter asking for the PP's back, the Dept official rang me to say that he could return the PP but this meant my client's application would have to be stopped - he would have to re-apply when he returned from travelling. :roll:

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:25 pm

i got them back ..yayyy

miso1
Newly Registered

Post by miso1 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

knapps wrote:i got them back ..yayyy
Hi Knapps, could you please give us more details. Did you get your PR, is it WCATT or soething else, how long you had to wait, is it first time or renewal...

I sent my passport for renewal of WCATT (Stamp 5) 5 weeks ago and still no news. Had to get new passport due to no free pages in it. Am not worried yet but have holiday booked in July...

miso1
Newly Registered

Post by miso1 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi all, still waiting for my passport back... Today is full 9 weeks since I sent it :( . Rang INIS two weeks ago and the lady on the phone told me that, due to huge number of applications, the waiting time is 8 weeks+ at the moment...
I applied for the renewal of my WCATT Stamp 5. Got the original one in Feb this year and than had to change my passport.

Anybody else with a similar experience?