ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are P60s of all 5 years required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shera007
Newly Registered

Are P60s of all 5 years required?

Post by shera007 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi,

I am going to comlete 5 yrs in last week of August.11 I have P60 forms for last 3 years but don't have P60 for ist & 2nd year of my work in UK.

Can any one please advise if it is mandatory to submit P60 forms for last 5 years?
I worked on work permit for initial 2 years and for last ~ 3 years, I am @ Tier1 general.

Thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

xyz123 wrote:Q3- Do I require P60s for all 5 years?
A3- It is advisable to have P60s as that is the easiest way to provide evidence of your ecomonic activness (for Tier 1 holders) and to confirm that your employment was in line with visa that was granted (for Work Permit holders). If you do not have P60s, then you can call HMRC and they can send you a letter showing your tax history and income for last 5 years. Usually the HMRC letter arrives within 2 weeks.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nsunkada
Newly Registered

hi

Post by nsunkada » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi Shera,

Got to see your post just now. My visa situation is something similar to your. 2 yrs WP + 3 yrs Tier 1. I will be very thank ful if you could post what documents are necessary as i am due for ILR in Nov this year. Is it mandatory to be in a job?? as my current contract is finishing in Oct and i dont have a job yet. Otherwise i qualify earning wise.

best of luck if u still havent gone for visa yet..

regards
Naveen
nansunk@yahoo.com